Monday, November 11, 2013

Miss the moment i young

       Listening a long ago piano music final fantasy 8 ' eyes on me' make me flash back 7 and 8 years ago. That time year secondary school play playstation one during my school break. Flash back the moment that i still young enough. Play game, basketball, football, badminton, and flirt with girl. I am young enough do what i can do that time. I miss that moment that ages that young.
       Now 25 years old, wedding news surrouding me. My friends, my mates getting marriage. I do happy watching sweet picture nice environment. Time pass, people are going to move next stage, next level. Everything flash back is good, a sweet picture always in mind, like a mind capture camera that will fade away.
       I DO MISS THE MOMENT I WAS YOUNG.  


Posted via Blogaway

1 comment: