Saturday, December 26, 2009

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to Myself

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to myself...
Another celebration day at here, no celebration, just in room doing report assignment. Tired.
Before Christmas day, Eve, have small bbq with friends, my gang i'm think. play card until 4am early in morning, that crazy... ha...
Although have laugh and smile around me, just can't hide my mood, moody. That happen, should i'm take action, just end it? Hmmm...dunno what i'm thinking. Confuse. Tired to think.

Merry Christmas to my friends, family, and
myself. Wishing all going fine, best. Hohoho...

2 comments:

  1. aiyo...why so moody...hehe...come find me la...i let u shuang shuang...hahahahaha...hapy new year o

    ReplyDelete
  2. no le la...u come la...
    happy new year too...

    ReplyDelete