Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should be happy came back from travelling, that trip is happy, feel release, relax except spent many money. Problems come after back. Hate that, no mood for other things. Is that human being that should be?
My mom told me my father went out work for few days with sick,pain. Recently he cannot sleep well cause his neck feel pain, that worry me and also make my mom worry. Hope he faster back from work then go to seek doctor.
Today was the result come out. My result is drop, worse, bad. My parent always count on me but this time, what i'm can said is sorry.
Before going out for trip, i'm argue with my mom. Why always have argue when i'm back to home. This make me have a feeling that i'm not belong here, i'm don't want back home. Ya, i'm a selfish, not a good son and brother.
School reopen, busy life coming back. hope can settle all my job, task, function.

No comments:

Post a Comment